Home » NTFSFix - NTFSFix - General » Alex Morgan Jersey Messages in this topic - RSS
|
12/5/2019 3:26:52 AM
linchao
linchao
Posts 230
Emotions overflowed from start to finish inside the Cardiff City Stadium when Cardiff City took on Bournemouth in Saturday's Premier League fixture. The Bluebirds were tipped for a tough test as the visitors approached the game on the back of an emphatic 4-0 over Chelsea in their previous fixture.However Christen Press Jersey , a different scenario ensued with Neil Warnock's side cruising to a 2-0 win, courtesy a brace from Bobby Reid. Clearly, it has been a sad couple of weeks for the Welsh outfit whose record signing Emiliano Sala and pilot David Ibbotson went missing after a plane carrying them over the English Channel disappeared.Prior to the kick-off of Saturday's game, the captains of both Cardiff and Bournemouth, Sol Bamba and Andrew Surman Carli Lloyd Jersey , laid floral tributes on the halfway line. A minute of silence was also observed all around the stadium while Sala's name was sang throughout the game. After the final whistle, a tearful Neil Warnock went around the pitch applauding the home fans and subsequently iterated that missing striker Emiliano Sala "was with us"."I was alright until the final whistle and when I went on the pitch, I can't begin to explain how difficult it's been."Knowing the lad Emiliano as I did he would have been us with us today."I said to the lads we've got to perform and I just thought the whole club was amazing. I was the proudest man to be manager of the whole club. The fans were just amazing."I've never seen anything like it, and I will remember it for the rest of my life."Despite the win, Cardiff City still remains in the relegation zone albeit being only two points from safety. Key match - Bayern Munich vs StuttgartBayern come into this game sitting six points behind league leaders Borussia Dortmund. Die Roten have won their last five Bundesliga games and are inching to close the gap https://www.thetopsoccer.com/uswnt/tobin-heath-jersey , but with die Schwarzgelben taking on relegation-threatened Hannover a day prior, Niko Kovac's side could find themselves nine points behind even before they kick a ball on Sunday.However, they will certainly be fancying their chances against a Stuttgart side who have won just one of their last five league fixtures, losing the other four. More worrying for the visitors is the fact that they have lost six of their last seven away games and will be traveling to face a Bayern side against whom they have won just one of their last eighteen meetings in all competitions.Furthermore, Bayern have managed to keep a clean sheet in six of their last eight clashes against Stuttgart across all competitions and have lost just two of their last 38 home games in the Bundesliga. Although veteran wingers Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben are out due to injuries Alex Morgan Jersey , the hosts nonetheless should be able to cruise to a relatively comfortable win here and continue their quest to attempt to catch Borussia Dortmund at the top of the table.

--
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
1/15/2020 7:17:49 AM
nobita88
nobita88
Posts 28
A very interesting topic that I have considered, I think this is one of the most important information for me. And I'm glad to read your article. Thanks for sharing! powerline io
pages: 1
|

Home » NTFSFix - NTFSFix - General » Alex Morgan Jersey