Home » Bulk AD Users - Bulk AD Users - General » Which of the sellers on aliexpress are ok Messages in this topic - RSS
|
12/9/2019 9:22:46 AM
Patrick Dampsy
Patrick Dampsy
Posts 47
Which of the sellers on aliexpress are ok to buy goods from?
12/11/2019 1:39:42 PM
baker
baker
Posts 44
Sometimes very useful information is included in the item details/description section. Do NOT place the order by just looking at the product title and photos, instead check the description as well and there might be certain explanations that seller has left for the buyers. For example, the seller may state the features, specifications, compatibility, quality of the item and whether it is a replica or an original product. Shipping, refunds and support related questions are also generally answered in the item description
12/11/2019 1:44:45 PM
preston
preston
Posts 51
Hi, I believe you are already aware that not to be cheated, it is worth checking the reputation of the seller before making an order. Here is a very detailed guide link how to check AliExpress seller. I used to apply to it and should say it worked pretty well for me. Hope it can help
pages: 1
|

Home » Bulk AD Users - Bulk AD Users - General » Which of the sellers on aliexpress are ok